Pulse Bottom Left Abdomen Suzki Gs500 - Bad Wire? Bad Pulse Generator? Help!?!!?

Suzki Gs500 - bad wire? bad pulse generator? Help!?!!? - pulse bottom left abdomen

Ok check that the ignition and gives me a voltage when the bike is not running, but the second I launch it, the white thread is no longer the coil cable tension on the left side, not the spark. My question now is whether the signal generator (pulse generator) in the lower right corner of the Enigneer not function properly, which causes the problem? If so, if I can not be replaced, so I be able to sail again soon. The coil fires when I switch to the other side, because I am a spark when the hook on the other side, so that the CAP and the role is still functional, so I think that the signal generator and also what is causing the leakage of the battery and is having trouble loading. Ideas about this?

1 comments:

Hekler said...

Looks like you have a good start.
If this fails, then you may need to throw them out the bike.

Post a Comment