Boxer Spleen Boxer/poodle Mix. 11lb. Weight Loss And Enlarged Spleen.?

Boxer/poodle mix. 11lb. Weight loss and Enlarged Spleen.? - boxer spleen

Hello!
I took my 4y.o. / Boxer mix poodle to the vet today, after he realized he had lost weight. He had lost over 11 pounds in recent months. It is always at the end and has great hair, so I do not notice immediately.
Felt at the examination, my vet that it considers splenomegaly. It took a cliche, but the result was a lot of food in the stomach, blocking the view of the film.
It was yesterday morning on an empty stomach for more information about X-rays and tests.
My vet also has blood and excrement. I will present the results Monday morning.
For now, I have tried to find common causes of these symptoms, do not find much. Ideas or experiences?
In addition, increased in recent months, aggression toward other animals. It was his "brother" assaulted at 130 pounds. Pyrenees, a few times, and certain bills strong veterinary both. My vet knows this and is included on the symptoms, but said he might try to get Gracie tthe alpha dog. He shows no aggression toward humans.
Also, if you help me with some ideas, I appreciate it. This will be a looong weekend.

2 comments:

Nedra E said...

If your Pyr is 130 #, it is not a dog. Alpha fights occur most often when a dog is between the ages 9 to 12 months and try to take the alpha position. Due to the age of their dogs, I doubt that this fight is alpha. Then, a woman and a dog, male, I doubt that these are alpha-fighting. It is an alpha female, alpha male. You do not have had dogs, the alpha dog on the other side. If you do not know, you should learn more about him.

Dogs who are ill or injured often turn nasty tempered by other animals in the herd. You feel very vulnerable and the fear of losing his position on the container. That's what I say, as dogfighting. It seems they may Alpha Dog, and fears losing his job, which he feels because of his illness and weakness, he had been as a result.

Meanwhile, work on increasing the separation between the two dogs at the moment. Pay special together. If you feel weak and vulnerable, thenttack serious when it comes to a play bow and demand for certain combat game. In the fight game, shows the alpha dog your position, without aggressiveness. In the fight game in my adult dogs, as my wife thinks that we are fighting a very difficult position to play either alpha dog, and not only, then it will be a witch, Miss B! tch!

Sorry for the long weekend for you ... To separate them now. You can find more support from a group of well-Pyr. -! --

Bobbie L said...

I think I am like a boxer / poodle mix pyr confused by a large?

Post a Comment