Personalized Luggage Gifts For 15 18 Year Old Boys?

Gifts for 15 18 year old boys? - personalized luggage

I'm trying to get gifts for the children, I'm on a computer, there are around 15 I really need to get little things, because I have more than 40 people, I need to get presents, and I really do not want to spend more than $ 30 for these people. I thought, personalized luggage tags for all, we are a team in Boston in March. Would that seem stalkerish? If I do get all their phone numbers, and why not? Are there other ideas do you have?

5 comments:

murrayc said...

All sports-oriented

Stormie Raincloud said...

Have you ever been in Michael's Arts and Crafts store. $ 1.00 You have a lot of surprises.

qwerty said...

by the type of material, but I think the idea of baggage tags is not very good and not at all stalkerish.
You can always make cookies, for example, if a football team, decorate cookies, like footballs, then you put your number in your cookie.

MARYSHUN... said...

No, not at all stalkerish. If I were you just one of their mobile phone (make pretend that you are flirting rise!) And as many numbers as possible. Ask one of the guys who are very used to a little, then the phone, all you can in the neighborhood.

I agree with the proposal of the cookie. I am 17 years old and I know that children love to eat. Making snacks, and make sure you bring some change with Mistletoe Christmas "]

Crystal B said...

Keychains

Post a Comment