House Movers Texas Canceld Check To Bad Movers. Can I Go To Jail In Texas?

Canceld Check to bad movers. Can I go to Jail in Texas? - house movers texas

I recently moved from house to house, here in Texas. The engines have the work of God, but then I learned that my stöld play station III $ 1000. I am 100% sure, since most listened stöld take good food and it was. Once I found what I check when my bank and CANCELD the $ 650, he wrote to the parade. Settlle Now I have a detective call me if I am not saying that given this issue a warrant is. The owners of this company it does not matter if I am unhappy and wants only money. I think it is a civil matter and should be resolved in civil courts. Can I check to court for criminal canciling be sued?

1 comments:

Songbyrd JPA ✡ said...

In general, he gave them a rubber check, but stopped payment on a check either. If the fact that the cost of refuse. What is civil in nature, and I was surprised that the prosecution would do anything for him. Also want to complain about the theft to the police. Take a look at the detective. Make sure you are on a roll, and then call a lawyer, you get a free consultation, make it a criminal lawyer. Honestly, should not the police, a collection agency.

Post a Comment