Equine Gifts Become A Chef? Or Become A Vet?

Become a chef? or become a vet? - equine gifts

My dad into a horse veterinarian.
I love to call my father and help with the horses ... I thought I wan't smart enough or not enough patience to go to veterinary school .. I decided to money'm smart enough, and then we can go to veterinary school, after I show my attitude does not change difficult. I want to be a vet, because my father is a veterinarian, they pay big, love working with animals, I to my father interact with customers and how much love he has many friends I see, I live in England or call my parents , business ... The only problem is that I have a gift.
I love cooking and baking and anything to do with food.
Have you not a recipe, and I can a court or a cake, the white, soooo good whip.
I love cooking. I love to watch people enjoy what I create and how to bring somthing as simple as eating can such emotions in people.
I do not know what they choose. I'm not really bothered

0 comments:

Post a Comment